

As summer is approaching, apparently it is the time for haircuts, namely my little 14 month old's shaggy, short do needing a little upgrade. To a mother this is a heart wrenching thought, but despite my objections, daddy pulled out the clippers and proceeded to even out my little baby's hair...sob, sob! Mind you, I collected the shavings and have them in a zippie and will put them in his baby book when I actually decide to update that thing.
My little Anderson is now running the house, literally. He is everywhere, all the time. Lately, he has found the vacuum fascinating and would you know, we have a VERY clean floor almost daily! My arms are objecting to the holding of a 24 lb boy, baby in my belly and an absurdly heavy piece of machinery. I take the dat-dat (vacuum) and Anderson for a ride and this only makes him want it more! Hopefully, he will take this desire to clean to his teenage years!
Our next endeavor of the coming months, besides lil sissy, is a trip to Denver. I PRAY the drive out there and the time we have will be a fun time for Anderson and easy on mommy and daddy (sanity still in tact) ;-) We have virtually everyday planned and a fun little outing planned for Anderson as well (zoo or aquarium). I will also get to visit some organic markets, YAY!! Of course, I will be postponing any grocery shopping until we have reached our destination.
With my belly growing bigger everyday, I have come to appreciate pregnancy and have even come to like it! I was in such a big hurry with Anderson to have him that I missed such a special time to appreciate God's work and I let the fear of delivery take over me. What an amazing experience to have, though, and I can now see why many women choose to have lots of babies! I look at my little family everyday and thank God for all the blessings He's given us. I am tearing up as I write this...

No comments:
Post a Comment